[Serusers] Mysql.so

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Jul 2 21:02:29 CEST 2003

Did you run make install after the compilation ? If so and you still
have no mysql.so then the module didn't compile for some reason.

I have no crystal ball and I am not going to reply to this thread
anymore if you don't send more information like compilation output and
commands that you used to install the module.

  Jan.