[Serusers] Question about SEMS voicemail

Raphael Coeffic raphael.coeffic at iptel.org
Wed Jul 2 16:05:51 CEST 2003

Hello,

your problem is clearly caused by an improper version of Ser's vm module.
I would suggest that you download the last CVS version of this module and
try it again.

Module's download address:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/vm/vm.tar.g
z?tarball=1

Then, unpack this package in Ser's module directory (ser/modules) and
recompile Ser.

You should also download the last CVS version of Sems.
If you updates your Sems version, should you always update Ser also.

Regards,
Raphael.