[Serusers] MY MAIN QUESTION: SIP Router Express (ser-0.8.10) Compilation on SuSe 8.0

Savasar Sinan UYGUR uygur at lkn.ei.tum.de
Wed Jan 29 12:18:08 CET 2003

Hello,
Above all my questions before, i would like to make everything clear from

the beginning.

I was trying to IPTEL express router under the directory which came after
unzipping ser-0.8.10_src.tar.gz  with the command "tar -xzvf"
on my SuSe-Linux 8.0 machine with kernel 2.4.18-4GB .

I got some errors during compilation. Is this version 0.8.10 compatible
with
SuSe 8.0? When not with which SuSe Linux distributions is it working
properly?

Could you send me compilation and installation procedures or refer to the

related files if possible?

Waiting for your reply,
Best regards,