[Serusers] Modify existing Sessions with SER?

Karsten Knuettel knuettel at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jan 28 17:39:53 CET 2003

Hi *,

we have a 3PCC-scenario and we want to modify an existing session.
(Change IP and Port an UA is listening to)

In RFC 3261 section 14 is described how to modify existing sessions
throught an re-Invite but SER sends me an OK without sending the 2nd
Invite to the UAC.

Can you imagine what I have done wrong?

(My scenario acts like Flow II in draft-ietf-sipping-3pcc-02.txt,
becourse my UAC is buggy and gives me to to an Invite without SDP a 500)
(The Screenshots of my test are attached)

Thank you!

Karsten