[Serusers] Connection to Jabber server lost

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 27 12:31:18 CET 2003

Hello,
that usually occurs because Jabber server crashes or, for some unknown
reasons, the TCP connection with jabber server is down.
The second message is to inform the users that they are no more
connected to Jabber network.

There is no way to disable sending these messages. I may introduce a new
parameter to enable/disable them. But I am not sure it is a good idea
(users must be informed about the changes of the status).

Please check if your Jabber server crashes time to time. All users using
the gateway at that moment get these messages or only some of them?

Best regards,
Daniel