Fwd: [Serusers] Multiple potential memory leaks in ser

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Thu Jan 23 13:19:19 CET 2003

BTW, WRT to detecting memory leaks, boehem-gc could be very useful
tool. Designed as a garbadge collector, but it is possible compile it
as a leak-detector, in which case it will wrap all malloc()/free()
operations and once per second will scan program memory for lost
references reporting if there are any.

-Maxim