[Serusers] sip server

Nils Ohlmeier nils at ohlmeier.de
Tue Jan 21 12:06:55 CET 2003

Hello,

the easiest way for testing is to download a copy of our SIP Express Router
from here http://iptel.org/ser/download/. It is distributed under the GPL, so
you can create your own testbed with it.
If your stack is allready stable an alternative could be to create an account
on our server at iptel.org here http://iptel.org/user/reg/index.php and to
test with our public server (which is an SIP Express Router from above).

Regards
  Nils

--
gpg-key: http://www.ohlmeier.org/public_key.asc