[Serusers] ata

Jan Janak J.Janak at sh.cvut.cz
Sat Jan 18 14:17:09 CET 2003

Hello,

your messages about CISCO ATA reminds me that I have also one (a preproduction
unit originally made by Komodo), so I upgraded firmware to 2.15 and tried it
behind a symmetric NAT. It works, I had to enable portforwarding for signalling
and media and setup properly outer address of the NAT box in the phone.

Once you finish your NAThelper module, I would like to give it a try and see
if it works without modifications of the NAT box. So I can help you to test the
code if you want.

  regards, Jan.