[Serusers] Password problem with ser and mysql

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 17 13:59:44 CET 2003

Yes, that was my problem! Thank you very mutch!

Are you involved in the SHIP (http://voip.sh.cvut.cz/about.shtml)
project? (because of your emailaddress). I read that you are using Vocal
as voice mail server. Do you have an installation guide how to setup
such a system with vocal and ser?

regards,
Klaus