[Serusers] SER on masqueraded/NAT connection

Craig Graham craig at twolips-translations.co.uk
Wed Jan 15 16:01:27 CET 2003

Thanks for the responses.

An Intertex box is an option, as we have one in the office and I know how to
use it. However, it's a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut and as such is
a last resort. Given I have text messaging to the office when I work from
home already, and we have telephones, the cost of an IX66 just for the
trendiness factor is difficult to justify.

I'm currently trying to get Partysip to work. Well, to compile with the
required options at least, since that can talk to IPTables and apparently
can be made to work reasonably well. Scaleability is of little importance to
a single house setup :)

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/