[Serusers] FCP support in SER

Jan Janak J.Janak at sh.cvut.cz
Thu Jan 9 16:32:07 CET 2003

Hello Jaime,

check http://developer.berlios.de/project/?group_id=102
This is a FCP daemon for linux 2.4.x

Also check http://pizza4free.de There you can find description of FCP
protocol understood by the FCP daemon.

What is needed is a module for ser that will be able to communicate with the
FCP daemon.

Also look at http://iptel.org/~jiri/fcp - you can find some additional info
there.

My colleague has already developed some parts of the module for ser but it
doesn't work yet. I will review the code and send it to you if it is usable
so you will have some inspiration at least.

Nils (one of the authors of the FCP daemon) is subscribed to this mailing list
too so he might provide you with more information regarding the FCP daemon.

   Jan.