[Serusers] Problems using serweb

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sat Jan 4 18:25:59 CET 2003

At 03:37 PM 1/3/2003, Claudio Thorell dos Santos wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I have been tying to use serweb but I can only log in when I create the accont via web. If I create the account with serclt script or directly on mysql I get a bad username or password message. Here is my subscriber table from ser database:

[...]

>I can only log in with account 8000 (wich was created on the web) .

Strange -- I tested the serctl utility and things work, both your
entries (8000 via serweb, 8888 via serctl) look ok. I guess the
problem lives somewhere else. You may want to try sending us your
ser script file and message dumps, which may reveal other potential
errors.

>How can I setup other accounts to log on serweb?

using serweb -- there is a subscription form at reg/index.php

-Jiri