[Serusers] Redundant forwarding

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Tue Feb 25 19:31:22 CET 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 10:03:35PM +0100, Jiri Kuthan wrote:

> The first signaling transaction looks ok. The only unusual thing is
> that for some reason, the ININ server advertises 192.168.0.9 as media
> receiver whereas its signaling lives at 192.168.1.16. Is media
> decomposed?

Looks like that was the problem.  Switched the IP of the CIC system to
192.168.0.9 and things are working beautifully now.  Strangely the CIC
system had hard coded the IP address and didn't fully take the IP
change when it was made a while back.

Now on to see if I can properly configure it to use two CIC servers.

--
Jamin W. Collins