[Serusers] problem in using acc.so and radius_acc.so and auth.so

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Feb 23 22:28:00 CET 2003

First of all, let me make a comment on stability: CVS code
has not been tested, it is work in progress. compilation of
Radius support is on purpose disabled, since it is known to be
an external contribution with a strong need for improvement.

At 02:39 AM 2/22/2003, Benny Ho wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>after days of trial, I finally load radius_acc.so in my ser.
>But when I testing the modules with the new routing config.
>Nothing happen. I follow the sample config in the CVS  as follow.

sql: Mabe you did not enable SQL_ACC def. Or you did not set the
db_url parameter specific to SQL. Or both.

radius: I don't know. Other people on the mailing list have gotten
it installed -- they may give you more advice. We now focus on
generating a clean version, rather than on issues related to the
current one.

-Jiri