[Serusers] CVS code

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Sun Feb 23 18:28:12 CET 2003

I need a couple of the new features in CVS, so I thought I'd
try to build it.

It build and installed, but complained of a missing reference:
realm_column
I changed modules/auth/checks.c to read:
checks.c:               keys[0] = domain_column;
instead of realm_column and that fixed the load reference.

My script references the functions:
	addRecordRoute() and rewriteFromRoute()

I remember seeing something a few days ago about
rewriteFromRoute() going away.  I see these new functions:
loose_route, strict_route and record_route.

In a nutshell, do I just lose the rewriteFromRoute() calls
and add record_route(1) instead of addRecordRoute()?

thanks,

---greg
Greg Fausak