[Serusers] Some compile time errors for FreeBSD of CVS Tree source (sip_router)

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.gmd.de
Thu Feb 20 19:37:24 CET 2003

On Feb 19, 2003 at 20:37, Lenny Tropiano <lenny at voiping.com> wrote:
> pass_fd.c:  added #include <sys/uio.h>
>
> tcp_main.c: moved #include <sys/select.h> underneath #include
> <sys/types.h.>

Thanks.

> Still getting this:

[...]
> tcp_main.c:351: `MSG_NOSIGNAL' undeclared (first use in this function)
> tcp_main.c:351: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> tcp_main.c:351: for each function it appears in.)
> gmake: *** [tcp_main.o] Error 1

Fixed on cvs.

> Cannot find proper #define for MSG_NOSIGNAL
>
> The flags, according to "send()" man page is:

It seems it is defined only on Linux (or at least it is not defined on
freebsd, netbsd, openbsd or solaris).

 From the linux send manpage:
     MSG_NOSIGNAL
          Requests  not to send SIGPIPE on errors on stream oriented sock-
          ets when the other end breaks the connection. The EPIPE error is
          still returned.

Now ser ignores SIGPIPE so it should not matter.

Right now the cvs version compiles on linux, freebsd, netbsd and openbsd.
It compiles on Solaris only if -DUSE_TCP is removed from the Makefile.
There might still be some broken modules (the core & tm are ok I did not test
the rest).

Andrei