[Serusers] New Setup of SER

Nils Ohlmeier nils at ohlmeier.de
Wed Feb 12 00:34:26 CET 2003

I think he means the gateway script from the serueser docs (the link Jiri
provided on his second question). Feel free to copy it, their is no copyright
on it, if you mean that. But we can't answer if this script will do what you
need or expect without knowing all details of your use scenario.

To your first question: maybe 'listen' and 'alias' are the options in the Ser
configuration you are looking for.

Reagrds
  Nils