[Serusers] user permission problem on ser-jabber gw

Toni Barata (EPS) toni-r-barata at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Feb 11 11:06:17 CET 2003

Hi Daniel,

Ok, I found a configuration error on ser.cfg. On the Jaddress parameter the
Ip address had a sintax error (one of the dots was replaceded by a comma).
But now there is another problem:
    - When the sip client (messenger) sends a IM to the Jabber client, the
jabber client  do not receive the message but he is "notified" that the
sip-client is on-line.
    - When the jabber client send an IM to the sip client the messages is
received by the sip client.

Any idea of what is going on?

Best regards,
Toni