[Serusers] SER and SIP-CGI

Stephan Reiff-Marganiec srm at cs.stir.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 12:20:19 CET 2003

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a ser module for SIP-CGI. Or whether there
are attempts at creating one? If so, could anyone point me in the right
direction?

thanks,
Stephan

--
Dr Stephan Reiff-Marganiec
Research Fellow

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may