[Serusers] (no subject)

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Feb 3 20:14:57 CET 2003

Hello Mario,

hard to say from where the problem originates without more details.
Let's begin with network dumps -- send them to us over, we will try
to look at them. ("ngrep port 5060" does the job, for example).

What I noticed (which might or might not have been the case to which
you are referring) is messages to sip:mko at cs.stir.ac.uk which returns
"478 Unresolveable destination".  The domain name "cs.stir.ac.uk"
is not resolveable:

[jiri at fox log]$ nslookup cs.stir.ac.uk
Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find cs.stir.ac.uk: No answer

-jiri