[Serusers] SQL Accounting - Problems

Darren Nay dnay at libertyisp.com
Mon Dec 29 19:51:20 CET 2003

Hey All,

I am trying to get SQL accounting to work within SER, but I am having a problem.  The data is not being saved into the database.

I've got the SER configured to use accounting.  I've compiled the "acc" module with SQL support, and I believe that everything should be working.. However, I am getting the following errors in debug mode..

stateless - initializing
 0(5814) Warning: uac does not spread accross the whole hash table
Maxfwd module- initializing
acc - initializing
 0(5814) mod_init(): Database connection opened successfuly
textops - initializing
 0(5814) auth_db:mod_init(): Database connection opened successfuly
 0(0) INFO: udp_init: SO_RCVBUF is initially 8192
 0(0) INFO: udp_init: SO_RCVBUF is finally 262144
 2(5816) INFO: fifo process starting: 5816
 2(5816) SER: open_uac_fifo: fifo server up at /tmp/ser_fifo...
 2(5816) WARNING: no fifo_db_url given - fifo DB commands disabled!

This below is what I get when I make a call...

 0(5814) BUG:tm:register_tmcb: no transaction found
 0(5814) ERROR:acc:acc_onreq: cannot register additional callbacks
 0(5814) BUG:tm:register_tmcb: no transaction found
 0(5814) ERROR:acc:acc_onreq: cannot register additional callbacks

My call processing is working perfectly, but the accounting transactions (call records) are not being saved into the database in the "acc" table.

Also, my userloc registrations are being saved to the database in the "locations" table, and so I know that there isn't a problem with my mysql.so module.  The database connectivity seems to be fine.

I have attached me ser.cfg as well.

If anyone knows why I am getting these errors, and why my accounting isn't being saved to the "acc" table in the database then I would very much appreciate the help!

Thanks!
Darren Nay - dnay at libertyisp.com