[Serusers] Need SER config help.

Gregory D. Burns greg.burns at dslextreme.com
Fri Dec 26 19:51:07 CET 2003

To all,
I'm new to SER and SIP; I was able to get SER up and running, but having
trouble with some of the advance stuff. I would like to hire someone to help
teach me the detail and get these services up and running faster.
	Here is our basic layout. We have multiple Cisco ATA's in BDD point to our
SIP SERVER (SER), then they can TERM into one of three carrier, I would like
to setup were if it failed to connect to one it will go to the other. When
also have DID's that need to be pointed to different users on the network.
Another problem we have is that we need live, accurate CDRS's. I tried to do
it via Perl script, but it seems to be buggy.  I just need some one to help
out.
Please contact me ASAP.
-Gregory
TIGRISNET