[Serusers] Call connections take too long

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 22 22:08:57 CET 2003

No idea. You have to write down your problems a little bit more precise!

What means all sounds? The dial-tone at the caller or the ringing tone
at the callee?

I'm also not sure if the problem is your asterisk or ser configuration
as I don't know your configuration.

Which UAs do you use? Softphone? Hardphones?

regards,
Klaus