[Serusers] Call connections take too long

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 22 18:11:15 CET 2003

There can be a lot of issues, e.g. I often find long call setup delays
caused by several DNS lookups (either by the client or the proxy) which
may take some time if the DNS server is slow.

You would have to use ethereal (or other packets sniffer) and watch all
traffic related to your call to resolve this issue.

Klaus