[Serusers] urgent assintant/transfer

winner at starspath.com winner at starspath.com
Sun Dec 21 21:50:49 CET 2003

Dear Friend,

I wish the best in life for you and your family, and I
hope you will receive this mail in good spirit and
respond quickly with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality, I got your address through my friend
that works with my country chambers and commerce, but
I did not disclose to him my exact intention of
requiring from him a contact information of somebody
that can be trusted in a business exploitation in your
country.

My name is Mr. Anthony E. Johnson and I am the chief
operations of the security of the former president
Charles Taylor of Liberia. Please, protect this mail
for the safety of my life and that of my family to
avoid us being tortured or killed by the new
government of President Moses Blah's, formal Vice
president to the formal President Charles Taylor.

Please, I humbly beg you from the bottom of my heart
to listen very carefully to me, I have just survived
the second assassinating plot on me, which I believe
that the people are the security agent from the
president, President Moses blah, who doesn?t want to
incorporate any of the officers that have saved the
Liberian government under the Government of our formal
President, Charles Taylor, So I don?t think that I am
safe, while still serving under this present
government, but I will continue to serve my fathers
land with all my sincere heart and protecting the
sovereignity of my fathers land.

Please, listen to me very carefully, our former
president, President Charles Taylor, gave me in cash
the sum of US$30 Million, to purchase some special
kind of ammunitions from Russian government
unofficially, which I purposely reported to him that,
the Ammunitions has been purchase and supplied to our
different command, to be able to flush out all the
sectional rebels that was against his government, I
did that, because there is no other way to prove to
myself, that I am against his (Charles Taylor?s)
government. Now the new government still doesn?t
appreciate me, instead planning to kill me.

Please, my good friend, I want you to do me a life
time favor, I have only one son and his name is Mr.
Patrick Johnson, he is 20years old, and I have sent
him to permanently reside in spain, because, that is
where I deposited the fund (US$30million) in
 security company, with my son?s name in two
boxes, which he (my son) is very aware of it, but I
declare the boxes to the security company that the
boxes contain expensive jewelries and my community
generational art works.

Please, you will help me to safeguard this fund
(US$30Million) in your country, by establishing 70% of
the total sum in a profitable business venture for my
son, while he lives under your care over there in your
country, so that if I remain alive, my son can
sponsor me to run as a vice president in the next
coming political dispensation. While 5% will be set
aside for any expenses that might occur after
withdrawing the boxes from the security company, and
to convey or transfer the fund US$30Million to your
nominated bank account, and the remaining 25% will be
for you, for this which you will do for me.

I urgently await your reply.

Yours Sincerely

Anthony Johnson