[Serusers] failure route and ERROR: t_should_relay: status rewrite by UAS: stored: 408, received: 487

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sat Dec 20 11:03:48 CET 2003

At 02:39 AM 12/20/2003, Jim Burwell wrote:
>For instance, if you have a locations entry that points a user to another user, or more than one user (e.g. <mailto:mainline at domain.com>mainline at domain.com -> <mailto:receptionist at domain.com>receptionist at domain.com -> receptionist@<phone-IP:port>), SER seems to get confused and sends a CANCEL to the voicemail system you've just triggered the INVITE to in your failure_route.

Whats is exactly the issue? I mean SER sends CANCEL when timeout strikes or when some of the
branches completes. If you decide to forward to voicemail, other pending branches will be
cancelled and it is good so. If you maintain the CANCEL is sent to voicemail (as opposed to
pending branhces), send me your message dumps.

-jiri