[Serusers] 400 Table 'aliases' not found in memory

listas iPfone listas at ipfone.com.br
Fri Dec 19 13:35:06 CET 2003

Hi ! Thank you!

I´m very new to ser and i don´t know how to include the script fragment in
my ser.cfg.

Can you tell me if that is rigth i tryed but the problem remains the same:

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

route{

 # initial sanity checks -- messages with
 # max_forwards==0, or excessively long requests
 if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
  sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
  break;
 };
 if ( msg:len > max_len ) {
  sl_send_reply("513", "Message too big");
  break;
 };

 # we record-route all messages -- to make sure that
 # subsequent messages will go through our proxy; that's
 # particularly good if upstream and downstream entities
 # use different transport protocol
 record_route();
 # loose-route processing
 if (loose_route()) {
  t_relay();
  break;
 };
 if (!uri==myself) { # request not for our domain...
  route(1); # go somewhere else, where outbound requests are processed
  break;
};
# the request is for our domain -- process registrations first
if (method=="REGISTER") { route(3); break; };

# look now, if there is an alias in the "aliases" table; don't care
# about return value: whether there is some or not, move ahead then
lookup("aliases");

# there may be aliases which translate to other domain and for which
# local processing is not appropriate; check again, if after the
# alias translation, the request is still for us
if (!uri==myself) { route(1); break; };

 # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc
 # (in case, it does not work, use the following command
 # with proper names and addresses in it)
 if (uri==myself) {

  if (method=="REGISTER") {

# Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication
   if (!www_authorize("sipserver.com.br", "subscriber")) {
    www_challenge("sipserver.com.br", "0");
    break;
   };

   save("location");
   break;
  };

  # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB
  if (!lookup("location")) {
   sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");
   break;
  };
 };
 # forward to current uri now; use stateful forwarding; that
 # works reliably even if we forward from TCP to UDP
 if (!t_relay()) {
  sl_reply_error();
 };

}