[Serusers] Getting Started

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 19:40:22 CET 2003

After having some troubles yesterday I decided to
start over with my installation.  I am following the
ser-HowTo.pdf and I have run into a problem.

I installed the rpm file (rpm -i
ser-0.8.12-0.i386.rpm) and ran (/etc/init.d/ser start)

I also installed the mysql module, created the
database and added an administrative user.
In ser.cfg I have the following:
if (uri=~"serIPaddress") {
   if (method=="REGISTER") {
      if (!www_authorize("serIPaddress",
"subscriber")) {
         www_challenge("serIPaddress", "0");
         break;
      };
      save("location");
      break;
};

I have attached the output from ngrep (ngrep -n 5060
-d eth0 myAccount)

Any help is appreciated.

http://photos.yahoo.com/