[Serusers] Debug information

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Tue Dec 16 21:07:59 CET 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 21:01, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> At 08:53 PM 12/16/2003, Nils Ohlmeier wrote:
> >First of all serctl has no command 'show <username>'. From the output i
> > guess you ran 'serctl acl show Rick'. But this is something completly
> > different, and thus the output above does not mean that you are
> > allowed/able to register with your server.
> >Unfortunately there is no serctl command to check if the user is available
> > in the subscriber table.
>
> Fortunately, there is such ;)
>
> "serctl showdb jiri" works.

From the serctl help:
[...]
showdb [<username>] ................ show online users flushed in DB
[...]

Ok, you get the email address of the user (and know that the user is in the
subscriber table, allthough this not mentioned in the help output). But we
still miss the informations which only shows the select command from above.
And in this case it would be interesting to see the realm, password, etc. of
the user in the subscriber table.

Greets
  Nils