[Serusers] natserver for iptel.org ?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Dec 15 23:27:18 CET 2003

At 05:56 PM 12/15/2003, Kannaiyan Natesan wrote:
>I registered with iptel.org and when i dial to a number in iptel.org, ( both
>were behind NAT )
>
>Caller -- NAT --- iptel.org -- NAT --- Callee
>
>I'm not hearing any sound.
>Can anyone help me what could be the problem?

Perhaps you are hard of hearing ? ;)

>Is there is a NAT server like fwdnat.pulver.com:5082 like in fwd here in
>iptel.org ?

There is such, it is integrated in iptel.org, you don't need to
special-case. I retested several times now and I have no idea
what might have gone wrong for you. If you share with me call
details (who called whom when), I will try to find time to
review our logs, but I am not sure that will help.

-jiri