[Serusers] Using asterisk as a voicemail server with SER

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 20:54:11 CET 2003

Samy,

 Hope you find this useful.
 here is the snippet

# ------------------ module loading ----------------------------------

... your other modules here

loadmodule "modules/sl/sl.so"
loadmodule "modules/tm/tm.so"

# ----------------- module parameters ---------------

# -- tm params --
# fr_inv_timer sets value for INVITE transactions
# fr_timer for all others

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15 )
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 10 )

#-------------------------------------------------------

route{

 append_branch("sip:asterisk at asthost:portno"); # tell your asterisk URI here
# forward if the call fails
 t_on_failure("1");
# start forwarding all calls now
 t_relay();