[Serusers] Join our International Low Rates

Aya Phone Corp. info at ayaphone.com
Sun Dec 14 16:29:42 CET 2003

Glacier

                                Sri Lanka( Land & Cell  0.18  -  India ( Land & Cell )  0.16  - Bangladesh ( Land & Cell ) 0.16 - Australia 0.06 Cell 17 - Ethiopia ( Land & Cell ) 0.35 - Eritrea 0.37 - Saudi Arabia ( Land & Cell ) 0.24 - Senegal 0.29 - Lebanon 0.14 - Philippines 0.15 - Egypt ( Land & Cell ) 0.20

                                Aya Phone is a global telecommunication network for your     international calls. Our     rates are dealt with the best World-wide     operators. Thus you may achieve consequent     savings through     your  long distance calls.

                              Aya Phone is  residential & business services allows cheap calls     from anywhere to     anywhere in the world with high quality     services.

                              No Hidden Fees, No Monthly Service Fees

                                 No Subscription Cost Best Quality & Rates .

                                a.. Enjoy crystal clear phone calls using our dialer with best rates worldwide.
                                b.. No connection fees or other hidden fees
                                c.. Call while surfing the Internet
                                d.. Easily track and manage your calls online

                                http://www.ayaphone.us