[Serusers] Xten-RTPProxy choppy audio

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Dec 10 22:00:38 CET 2003

I might have actually observed sound quality distorsions with Windows
Messenger too when used along with rtpproxy. I don't know whose guilt
the distorsions are (could it be somehow related to lack of RTCP?) and
quite likely it is other issue than Klaus discovered (Klaus, thank you!).
Excuse my vagueness -- I would love to verify it,  but my ISP screws me
now and I'm forcibly off-line.

I will let you know more as soon as I am online.

-jiri

ps -- What is the license for the new media proxy?