[Serusers] SER Media Proxy optik module

Ricardo Villa ricvil at epm.net.co
Wed Dec 10 23:00:25 CET 2003

Thanks Adrian,

I tested now and it works great!  No choppy audio on Xten.  I still see the
RTCP packet coming out of the Xten client, but it never gets back the "ICMP
Unreachable".   I don't know if the ATA186 supports it though.  In any case
the audio is crystal clear.

I also like your "sessions.py" program.  It is quite useful.

Regards,
Ricardo