[Serusers] Re: Xten-RTPProxy choppy audio

Jan Janak janak at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Dec 10 16:08:38 CET 2003

Well, we can generate the traces locally, but I haven't encounter the
problem you describe so it makes no sense.

You wrote you are able to reproduce the problem, in that case I would
like to ask you to generate the traces that show the problem so we could
analyze and fix it.

Also please tell us on what OS does this happen ? (I mean the OS the proxy
is running on).

Another question, what is the license of your RTP proxy ? I didn't find
any licensing info in the sources. Will the sources be available ?

 Jan.