[Serusers] another RTPProxy for SER

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Dec 10 09:31:24 CET 2003

Hello, we have released an alternative RTPProxy that works with SER
nathelper module. Is a completely new program written in Python and
should be able to run without recompilation on any system where Python
is supported. We have tested Linux Debian  and Solaris 8. There are
little differences against PortaOne's rtpproxy, mainly the problem with
Xten choppy audio was solved.

Features
- Compliant with SER nathelper module
- Runs without recompilation on SUN Solaris
- Xten audio quality is perfect  without gaps
- Display active media sessions
- Display traffic in minutes and kilobytes
- Log to syslog the IP/port numbers and traffic statistics per session
- Flexible design for adding new features

To do list
- Run it on separate machine than SER
- Log network traffic per domain
- Integrate traffic logging with CDRtool

The application is free to download and use without limitations. You
can download it from:

http://download.dns-hosting.info/RTPProxy/

The application is developed and supported by AG Projects. Any feedback
is welcome at support at jobserver.org

Regards,
Adrian Georgescu
ag at ag-projects.com