[Serusers] stop rety

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 9 18:29:22 CET 2003

I've had this same problem, trying to do forwarding to voicemail.  If
the voicemail does not answer (using a separate vm server -- asterisk)
then the invite keeps going forever.  In fact, the sip phone rings
forever even after the original inviter has canceled.

I didn't add the append_branch("sip:parallel at localhost:9").  Is that
necessary for some reason?
/a