[Serusers] ser.cfg of iptel.org

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Dec 9 17:41:04 CET 2003

Hello,

we do not disclose config file of our public server. Anyway, it doesn't
contain anything special, everything has been covered several times on
the mailing list.

Serweb should be working with almost any config file, you just need to
enable things like accounting, missed calls and so on. I recommend you
to give it a try and post a mail to the list once you have any
particular problem.

 Jan.