[Serusers] radiusclient new generation, first beta release

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at portaone.com
Mon Dec 8 23:38:50 CET 2003

Patch for auth_radius/acc modules is attached. I've changed the way
attribute codes are looked up - instead of hardcoding their values into
compile-time constants, dictionary lookup is now used. Also, I've added
Cisco-like call-id attribute into auth requests, which demonstrates
usage of VSA attributes.

Any comments are highly appreciated! Please note that radiusclient
0.4.0.b1 is required to run those patches.

-Maxim