[Serusers] Windows Messenger 5.0

dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com dhiraj.2.bhuyan at bt.com
Fri Dec 5 10:52:42 CET 2003

I don't know the default time between subscribes (but it should not be more than a few mins) - but use ethereal to see the network traffic.
Also note that there is another bug with messenger 5.0 - it tries to send an instant message with the INVITE method instead of MESSAGE method (as per the standard). So instant messaging does not work with 5.0. Like someone suggested, use 4.6. But I prefer using linphone and kphone - they are very much reliable.

Dhiraj