[Serusers] 0.8.12 appears to match URI against INVITE line

Jesus Rodriguez jesusr at voztele.com
Fri Dec 5 10:31:28 CET 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Greg Fausak wrote:

> Audiocodes?
>
> I am playing with a MP-108.
> It is an Audiocodes box with 8 FXS ports.

[...]

> The audio codes is completely ignoring it.  it gets sent several times
> then the gateway gives up.  I know the SER server and MP-108 are
> communicating, because it REGISTERs fine.  It is almost like the MP-108
> doesn't like something about the packet so it chooses to ignore it, but
> I cannot find a status error message anywhere....
>
> Does anyone have the MP-10X working?

I've been testing an MP-104 (4 fxo ports) and they don't really work very
well... Audiocodes has sent me 4 different software versions after fixing
some reported bugs and with the last version you can register and place calls
but still not very stable.

The software version is:

Boot file name = ramMP108_SIP_873.cmp

Saludos