[Serusers] 0.8.12 appears to match URI against INVITE line

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Fri Dec 5 10:29:06 CET 2003

On Dec 04, 2003 at 17:11, Jamin W. Collins <jcollins at asgardsrealm.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 02:12:36PM -0700, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > It would appear that SER v0.8.12 is performing URI matching against the
> > INVITE line rather than the To: header.
>
> I've just confirmed that this behavior is indeed different than 0.8.10.
> I've rolled the servers back to 0.8.10, for now.

As Jiri said, ser always matched URI against request URIs and not To.
This behaviour never changed (I wrote the uri matching iand it is the same
from ser 0.0.1).

What's happening in your case, is snom uses a preloaded route ser, with
the proper uri in it. Cisco sends it directly as the request uri.

Do you use route processing before uri matching in  both scripts?
(0.8.10 & 0.8.12)

I think you use it 0.8.10, but I'm not sure you do so in 0.8.12.

Andrei