[Serusers] xten and Mitel 5055

Klaus Darilion darilion at ict.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 4 16:35:32 CET 2003

In both directions or only in one direction?

You can use ethereal to capture the RTP streams and save them to disc
(can help you to find out if the problem is at the sender or at the
receiver). Take a look at the RTP headers and the used codec. Try to
disable some codec or change the preferrences of the codec.

regards,
Klaus