[Serusers] help with the setup of Ser.

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Dec 4 01:08:26 CET 2003

Hello,

first of all, please remove the change suggested by Kannaiyan, it is
wrong.

To help you properly we would need to see your configuration file and
SIP message dumps.

You can create the message dumps using ngrep utility. Run
"ngrep port 5060" on the SER server, it will show you all traffic coming to the
server.

First of all you must make your phones to send a REGISTER message. The
message should be sent to SER server and the server should reply with
200 OK.

Please send us the message dumps once you have them.

  Jan.