[Serusers] help with the setup of Ser.

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at lycos.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 00:25:18 CET 2003

Remove the "if( uri==myself )" condition completely & add the following

if( method == INVITE) {
   save("location");
};

this should register all the phones coming to your server. and you should
able to call them without any problems.

Kannaiyan

http://www.speak2world.com -- Call with your own domain !!!