[Serusers] Residential Gateways

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Dec 3 17:22:56 CET 2003

Hello,

I would recommend you to create SIP message dumps (using ngrep or
ethereal) and either look at them or send them to us. We would also need
to see your ser.cfg. Without this information it is hard to say what is
wrong.

A quick guess: You didn't configure ser properly so it doesn't send SIP
INVITE messages to the gateways.

 Jan.