[Serusers] nathelper question

jimmy way jimway71 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 21:46:12 CET 2003

Hi Jaime,

  I see the sample script. That used something not
supported by the released version 0.12-0. One is
nat_uac_test, the other one is set nathelper's param
"ping_nated_only".
  I am trying and thank you.

Wangji

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/nathelper.cfg?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup