[Serusers] t_on_failure also when CANCEL?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Mon Dec 1 14:24:58 CET 2003

Well, you need to have failure_route even for canceled requests as
you for example may wish to log such situations. So you can't simply
ban failure_route processing for cancelled INVITEs. What you need to
do is to reset t_on_failure from reply_route for specific status codes
such as 487 and/or 3xx.

-jiri