[Serusers] radiusclient new generation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 1 14:08:03 CET 2003

Hello,
that is an excellent idea. I started some time ago to add support for
VSA and for including dictionary files into main dictionary. But time
run out for that project and I had to use the some workaround (reuse
some existing AVP codes with other meaning, copy&paste the attribute
descriptions into the dictionary file). That work was for a demo but if
the project goes on I have to add these features anyway so your
contribution will be very appreciated ;). I will try to help as time
allow -- most probably at the beginning of the next year.

.Daniel