[Serusers] ERROR: bad config file - Additional Informaton

Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul pelinescu-onciul at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Aug 28 21:30:30 CEST 2003

On Aug 28, 2003 at 12:21, Chad Brown <chad.brown at identitymine.com> wrote:
> It looks like you helped me get beyond that script problem. However the
> error seems to still exist. Now when I look in the logs I find the
> following:

[...]
> Sure enough, when I go to that directory mysql.so does not exist!  I
> followed the instructions from Jiri below.
>
> You need to rebuild with mysql support (make include_modules=mysql all,
>
> >make include_modules=mysql install)

You probably get a compilation error when building the mysql module
(missing libmysqlclient?).

Try: make modules modules=modules/mysql
This should build only the mysql modules. If everything is ok you should
have it in modules/mysql/mysql.so. If not send the compilation output
 (but again most probably you don't have libmysqlclient  or mysql-dev
 installed).

Andrei